Some benefits of this course
Wine industry English courses of this kind can be offered to staff in the hospitality sector, or taken by wine professionals to help them communicate in their export, marketing and wine trade fairs. Learn how to describe the different characteristics of wine, the different steps in the life cycle of wine in English, and much more.
Highly Qualified Trainer
Your trainer has worked in the wine industry for over 15 years. He started a wine bar and shop, exported wines to the UK and Ireland, and partook in wine fairs promoting wine for large producers.
Our wine industry English course has been written by a professional with first-hand experience of the sector plus certificates in business English training and WSET Level 3 wine industry qualification.
Professionals in the wine industry sometimes find it difficult to attend regular English lessons. Online training workshops can be scheduled during the downtime of the vineyards and require no travel.
Wine Industry English Workshop
- Numbers used in the wine industry
- The English of growing grapes
- The vocabulary of the winery and vinification
- Conducting a wine-tasting
- Describing wine tastes and aromas
- Preparing for a wine show
- Marketing wine, including writing flyers and labels
- Communicating with the public and other wine professionals
- The vocabulary of shipping and customs
- The English of dining and food matches
Prerequiste: English level B2 and above
Number of units: 8
Length of unit: 90 mins
Number of students: 6-12
Book your place
+49 151 7172 1627
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 19.00